I love that word. It sounds warm and welcoming, a safe place where I can be with the people who matter most to me.
That’s why I put so much effort into making sure my home feels, well, homey and inviting and beautiful.
Of course, it doesn’t always. But if it’s a place where friends and family can come through the door and feel comfortable and loved, that’s good enough for me!
But if I’m being honest, I haven’t always felt good about the state of my home.
I’ve struggled to keep it tidy and organized. I’ve battled bulging closets and random clutter strewn about and overstuffed junk drawers and toys that threatened to overtake us. (Not being able to see my kids’ carpets –> less vacuuming = silver lining?)
The biggest win I’ve experienced in the never-ending stuff battle has been to massively cut down on clutter. This was the game-changer.
In fact, you probably already know this. Decluttering is all over the internet!
But that doesn’t make it easy to actually do it, right?
- Maybe you tried decluttering on your own already, but for some reason, it didn’t work?
- Do you dread the thought of sorting through everything, or not knowing where to start?
- Does clutter just keep appearing in your home and you don’t know how to stop it?
If you relate to any of those questions (and I know I did!) then I’m really excited to tell you about the Clutter: Sorted eCourse.
It’s a 20 week, step-by-step eCourse to help you declutter your house (and keep it that way!). The idea is that you can take it slow and make it fit with your schedule, or if you’re making good progress, then just speed it up and finish faster.
You’ll get full access to the must-do tasks you need to ensure success, a detailed 20-week plan (including checklists and emails to keep you on track), and lots of help with making sure things stay decluttered for the long term, plus a Facebook group for accountability and motivation!
Normally, this eCourse sells for $67, but for just a few more days, it’s included in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle which you can get for just $29.97! (That’s more than 50% off!)
But that’s not all…
That discount would be amazing by itself, but when you get it as part of the bundle, you’ll also get 128 other homemaking resources, along with the decluttering eCourse.
Here’s just a sample of what else the bundle includes. The MEAL PLANNING bundle (yes! YES! YESSSS! Ok this is my favorite part of the bundle):
Meal planning (total value = $181.92)
- 26 Ingredients: Make Over 100 Delicious, Frugal Recipes From a Pantry of 26 Ingredients by Kylie Travers ($4.95)
- Freezer Meal Club Guide & Success Course: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Run a Successful Freezer Meal Club by Amylee Udell ($49.99)
- How to Organize All Your Recipes (For Easy Meal Planning) by Laura Smith ($39.00)
- Let’s Make Meal Planning Simple: Complete Meal Planning Guide + 1 Week Pre-Made Meal Plan by Christine White ($12.00)
- Perpetually Prepped Kitchen: Meals in Minutes by Jennifer Mason ($13.99)
- The Ultimate Guide to Once a Month Grocery Shopping: Save Time and Money with Less Trips to the Grocery Store by Joanie Boeckman ($7.99)
All of these are part of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, a collection of eCourses, eBooks, printables, workbooks, membership sites, and more! Now, I get that it’s a HUGE number of resources, but here’s the thing… even if just a handful of products apply to your life right now, it’s well worth the investment.
For example, the meal planning bundle above is worth $181.92. That’s 6 times more than the price of the bundle itself!
And the best part is this collection is yours to keep. It isn’t going anywhere.
So whenever you decide to focus on a new area (a work-at-home business, educating your kids, meal planning, a new printable planner, outfit ideas to freshen up your closet, etc.) you’ve got resources ready and waiting.
Everything in the bundle can be yours, but only if you buy it before this collection disappears for good at midnight!
Sound good? Click to get everything you need to create a home and life you love: https://shop.ultimate-bundles.com/uhomb2018?a_aid=5bdb49ab326ce&a_bid=d0ce2be5
But don’t wait too long. It’s only on sale until midnight tonight!
Many Blessings to you!
P.S. If you’ve been trying to decide whether to get it or not, you might want to know they’ve got a 30-day happiness guarantee! Try it out and if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just ask for a refund within 30 days.